Re: Validation and session variables

Without seeing the code:
Try putting session_start() at the VERY beginning. Also try having the action go to the page itself ($PHP_SELF or putting in the path). Is the session variables being set using $SESSION['']?

Respectfully,
Ligaya Turmelle

Stuart Felenstein wrote:
Having some odd behaviour. First , let me mention this is a multi page form using
session variables. (This might be important)

So I am doing a page by page validation, and have
tried putting the code before session_start or after. Either way my session variables are getting lost.

Now in order to do my validation on the same page, I
have set form action to nothing action=""
And upon sucess of happy validation added this code:

if ($_SERVER["REQUEST_METHOD"] == "POST") {
 $url = "success.php";
 Header("Location: $url");
}
?>

The page progresses correctly but it seems the
variables are gone. Sound like it makes sense ? Any suggestions or ideas.

Thank you,
Stuart