__PHP_Incomplete_Class Errors...

I've been working on a script for a while now and it works perfectly on my
local machine. I'm using a couple of classes, mainly my database and users
classes.

After logging in, I assign a session variable to the user's row in the
database: $_SESSION['user'] = $db->row;

This works fine locally, but on my hosted machine, it settings the variable
to this:

__PHP_Incomplete_Class Object
(
    [__PHP_Incomplete_Class_Name] => users
    [user] =>
    [loggedin] => 1
    [ip] => 12.222.81.78
    [db] => __PHP_Incomplete_Class Object
        (
            [__PHP_Incomplete_Class_Name] => thedatabase
            [host] => localhost
            [user] => melchior_clients
            [pass] => ****************
            [data] => melchior_clients
            [linkid] => 0
            [res] => 0
            [num] => 0
            [row] =>
            [logger] => __PHP_Incomplete_Class Object
                (
                    [__PHP_Incomplete_Class_Name] => logger
                    [logdir] => logs/
                    [fp] =>
                )

        )

    [logger] => __PHP_Incomplete_Class Object
        (
            [__PHP_Incomplete_Class_Name] => logger
            [logdir] => logs/
            [fp] =>
        )

)

For some reason, as far as I can tell, it's making every class variable to
__PHP_Incomplete_Class for some reason. The way I'm accessing the classes
via another class this something like this:

$db = new theDatabase;
$user = new Users;
$user->db = $db;

And then, within the class, I access it as such:

$this->db->query($sql);

This works perfectly on my local machine, but it gets all weirded once I
upload it. I have NO idea why or how to fix it. Does anyone have any ideas?