AW: Serial Communication

Thanks for the help,

when communicating to it via hyperterminal (or other software) it responds
immidiately. I will try it on different machines within the next few
days...hopefully it is just a hardware/software problem with my
dev-system...

best regards

Ulrik

//You could try the same thing using windows' HyperTerminal. Connecting
trough it and sending the same commands, and check if it takes as long
aswell. That way you can rule out at least half of the possible problems
(are they windows/COM related or PHP related). Basically, last time I
tried something similair, I noticed my system "freezing" for a few secs
on sending the first command. But this was with a faulty cable, so I'm
not sure if that means anything...