Re: PHP framework

Igor,

the problem on using a framework is that you have to learn it before you take advantage of its features, I mean you must consider the learning curve in your time schedule.
There are pretty good frameworks out there, but each one with your pros and cons, and with your own goals, I mean, a strong and reliable framework doesn´t mean it is extensible or even template driven, or also even easy to learn.

I developed my own framework, witch I am using on almost all my projects (course I won´t kill a fly with a hammer!) for one year and half, and still on version 0.5dev! :)

Some of then:
http://www.zope.org
http://www.fusebox.org
http://www.mojavi.org