RE: Re: ' (Single Quotes) in user inputs

Also, you probably want to do a string replace of some kind and make the
single quote a double single-quote   ' to ''

I don't know if that's how MySQL does it, but that's how SQL Server
escapes single quotes and I believe other DBs do as well.

Just something to look into because I think the \' might not work on DBs
that use ''.

-TG