RE: Help: Suggestions for multi page form validation

I do not do any javascript validation, and try to avoid it if at all
possible as you cannot guarantee that the client has JavaScript enabled,
much like relying on cookies.

If you are concerned about 'crafty hackers' you'll probably need to check
every form element. You probably also want to check somehow that page2.php
is actually being called from page1.php and not by any other means.

Others on the list are much better equipped to deal with these matters than
I, as I don't currently lock down my application to this degree.

If you have not already, get along to Chris Shiflett's site, it's got some
great info.

http://shiflett.org especially: http://shiflett.org/articles

HTH
Graham