Re: Mixing classes

> What about extending the classes?  Have you thought about something
> along those lines?

Yes, it has crossed my mind. And I've done so, but to keep a class clean it's not a good idea to extend them indefinantly and extending a class with another class that really has nothing to do with the parent class isn't very practical.

I'm, at least trying, to keep them clean and have one class (and any child classes) to the topic the class was desinged for.

Like the Core class (which handles layout and such things for the web site) has a child class for error handling.

P.S Sorry for replying to you Dan, accidentally just went and hit the reply button. This is a copy of that message to the mailing list.

--
developer & programmer
me tomi kaistila