RE: Nested foreach ?

These lines store the FORM's posted values (arrays)
into your SESSION:
$_SESSION['skills'] = $_POST['skill'];
$_SESSION['skys'] = $_POST['sky'];
$_SESSION['slus'] = $_POST['slu'];

These lines get your SESSION variables (arrays) and
put them into 'local' script array variables.
If you are doing these then you MUST have done the above
in the previous script.
$skills = $_SESSION['skills'];
$skys = $_SESSION['skys'];
$slus = $_SESSION['slus'];

If you are doing it all in one script just use:
$skills = $_POST['skills'];
$skys = $_POST['skys'];
$slus = $_POST['slus'];

Make sense?
If not, may I suggest you do a bit of reading on
PHP and form processing before proceeding.
I have found the PHP manual extremely useful.
With it (and some googling) I have gone from zero
PHP knowledge 10 months ago to being able to
develop and maintain an entire PHP/MySQL based
web application subscribed to by several clients.

HTH
Graham