Re: Exporting HTML to Excel

<meek />

sorry

[skulks off into dark corner to cry]

Philip Thompson wrote:

Chris, as you may have (or may have not) noticed, I did that. Look at my original email. I wasn't sure if there was more to it than that.

~Philip

On Oct 13, 2004, at 8:34 AM, Chris Dowell wrote:

Header("Content-type: application/ms-excel");

or whatever the content type should be (on IE you can probably get away with application/octet-stream as it bases its decisions of file extensions for a lot of things).

HTH

Chris

Philip Thompson wrote:

How exactly would I change the mime headers?
~Philip