RE: Is there any way of knowing User Currently Logged On?

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B324274

Here's a link that talks about how to do it in IIS for Windows Server
2003.  It's for when you're logging into a domain though, are you doing
that with all those different platforms? The client accessing the web
server has to be logged into the domain for it to function.  There might
be something similar you can do if you're running a web server on a unix
system and you're logged into another unix system.   And if your web
server is on a unix system, but your client is a Windows box with a
domain authenticated user, you can probably still access the LOGON_USER
variable.

-TG