Re: ezmlm-sub or alternative

Hello,

On 10/11/2004 09:29 PM, Mark Hubert wrote:
>  I'm writing a little script (my 3rd) that takes name (first, last) and
> email address
> and writes it to txt file and submits the email address to an EZMLM list
> server.
>
> All is well but I'm not sure where to go for the submission.
>
> The command line - ezmlm-sub works (from the shell)... if the user is
> root or vpopmail.
>
>  Is there a safe way to run the shell command via a php script?
> Or can someone suggest another way to submit an address to ezmlm.

You may want to try this ezmlm management PHP class. It provides functions for subscribing, unsubscribing, counting subscribers and verify whether a subscriber is present in a list. It even provides a Web user interface and SOAP interface for remote list manipulation, but I guess you do not need that part.

http://www.phpclasses.org/ezmlmmanager

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos