Re: http 411 error with cURL

Hello,

On 10/10/2004 05:46 AM, Nick Wilson wrote:
It seems cURL is sending a malformed HTTP request. When I used Curl I don't let it compose the request. Instead I use this HTTP client class that lets me use cUrl or fsockopen to establish HTTP connection and it takes care of sending the HTTP request correctly regardless of the way the request is sent.

http://www.phpclasses.org/httpclient

Would you mind giving a very brief example? - I have that class, but not
sure how to integrate it with my curl POST function? - much thx..

Just take a look at the test_http_post.php example . It just passes some parameters to the class to make a POST request. The class only uses Curl if you want to make a SSL request and fsockopen with SSL support is not available.

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

http://www.phpclasses.org/