Re: getting rid of NOTICE

I dont know how to explain this but when you work with an ldap attribute, they are case sensitive. jpegPhoto was what the schema was written with.

However when you retrieve that into PHP, you accessed them with all lower case. So accessing userPassword attribute in ldap will become userpassword in PHP.

Just to satisfy your curiosity, I have changed that to your advise with running the script produces identical result.

--
roger