Re: Re: [PHP Attachement Problems - MAC ISSUE!!

Ave,

Manuel...

I saved the new email_message.php class that you sent me replacing the old
one. I used the test_attachment_message.php to test the new class. This time
it didn't send the email with the corrupted attachments, instead, gave me an
error on the screen... This is the error that I received:

³Error: the length of the file that was read does not match the size of the
part file CarsContract-Generic.pdf due to possible data corruption²

I understand now that garbage characters are being inserted by PHP in the
attachment files. Which is why also the other day when I tried your little
php code, it gave Size 35823 but Read 36704 with the additional garbage
characters added. Unfortunately, I think with the new class too, the same is
happening, as per the error. Only this time it is actually giving the error
instead of sending the corrupted file.

Please advice what I can do next... I¹m looking into the Mac compatibility
issue everywhere but I don¹t see anywhere anyone else complaining about such
a thing.

Thanks again,
Junkie