Re: Recursive Interpolation

Ah yes, thanks. Looks like it's mentioned here:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-dev&m=109405450709578&w=2

Doesn't look like it's going to happen too soon though based on Sara's
comment: "and I havn't personally had the motivation to actually get it
done."

Looks like there's some traction for something like this. That's a good
first step :)

-Chuck

--
http://www.quantumlinux.com
 Quantum Linux Laboratories, LLC.

 "The measure of the restoration lies in the extent to which we apply
  social values more noble than mere monetary profit." - FDR