Re: Cannot run http://localhost/hello.php or http://127.0.0.1/hello.php

Hi Dave,

I modified php.ini file which is located in C:\xampp\php and set
doc_root=c:\xampp

put the file hello.php in c:\xampp and then tried http://localhost/hello.php
I got the same error.

Thank you.

puran

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 7:14 AM, David Parker <dparker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

Just a guess, but I think you may be missing a definition for your document root in your web server configuration.  There's usually a default one in the original config file, but you'll need to edit it to point to your C:\xampp directory.

    - Dave