Re: RE: Having issues to compile cgi_main.c into php 5.6.4

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 9:39 AM, Marin Perez, Natalia <natalia.marin.perez@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here is a script I created but I’m not sure if there would be a more simple way of doing it:

#first create a backup of the configuration

mkdir backup

path_ini=$(php -i | grep "Loaded Configuration File" | awk '{print $NF}')

cp $path_ini backup

export http_proxy=http://proxy-chain.intel.com:911/

export https_proxy=http://proxy-chain.intel.com:912/

#install dependencies to compile the code

sudo apt-get -f -y install build-essential autoconf automake libtool bison re2c libxml2 libxml2-dev gcc git

git clone https://git.php.net/repository/php-src.git

cd php-src/

git pull

#creating configure command

./buildconf

#verifying configure options configuration and recompiling php

configure_cmd=$(php -i | grep "Configure Command" | awk '{for(i=4;i<=NF;++i) printf("%s ", $i) }' | tr -d "'")

if [ $configure_cmd="" ];then bash ./configure  ; else bash $configure_cmd; fi

sudo make

sudo make install

#creating backup of the php.ini file.

cp backup/php.ini $path_ini