Registerd PHP Streams

Hello everyone,

I am getting an error „Call to undefined function glob()“.

Glob functions are not available.

I am using PHP 5.4.

Glob is missing in the list of Registered PHP Streams in the output of phpinfo().

Glob is not in the list of disabled functions.

How can I make the glob function available?

Do I have to recompile PHP?

Which parameter defines if glob is in the list of Registerd PHP Streams?

All I found in the last few days about a missing glob function has nothing to do with my problem.

My PHP version is not too old. It is not in the list of disabled functions, but still not available.

As a workaround I found some suggestions like creating an alternative version of glob() so that every call to glob() will be replaced with my function.

Best regards CFR