Re: huge performance diff between windows and linux.

Title: Signature
Good news for those who (like me) rather use PHP as an Apache Module, I just ran the benchmark script on:

Windows Server 2012
Apache 2.4 x64
PHP 5.5.3 x64 as Apache Module

And got this:

PHP version : 5.5.3
Platform : WINNT
--------------------------------------
test_math                 : 1.093 sec.
test_stringmanipulation   : 2.106 sec.
test_loops                : 0.772 sec.
test_ifelse               : 0.477 sec.
Total time:               : 4.448 sec.

This was a Virtual Machine so it doesn't have the power of a real server, but at least it scores a lot better than Windows Server 2008 R2.

If somebody can run it on Server 2012 with IIS, please post the results.

Thanks

Jorge