Re: pecl install help. New here

On Sat, 12 Jan 2013, TR Shaw wrote:

To: php-install@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: TR Shaw <tshaw@xxxxxxxx>
Subject:  pecl install help. New here

New here so pardon me while I learn the ropes.

Question on pecl installs

I have 2 instances of php on the system. One the system default and one with a different config.

May I suggest you remove one of those installations, otherwise you will find it VERY confusing to determine where any problems are coming from.

Kind Regards,

Keith Roberts

Websites:
http://www.karsites.net