Centos 6 + PHP 4

Hi there,

I know this is a bit unusual Question - and SHOULD not be done - but for some reasons we need this configuration - so please no principled discussion about this config :)

We are a Hosting Company and got some old PHP System which only run with PHP 4 ... but for security reasons we want to shut down the very old Servers ....
What I want to accomplish is a Centos 6 install with PHP 5.3 Module and PHP 4 as fastCGI ... so we can explicit activate the old PHP on some Hostings.

The Problem is that I can't compile PHP 4 against the new Centos 6 Packages ... and I wanted to ask if someone already has done this successfully ... ?
Or maybe got some tips for me how to do this ... ?

Thank you
Andreas

Andreas Schnederle-Wagner
Futureweb OG
Innsbrucker Str. 4
6380 St. Johann

schnederle@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.futureweb.at
www.ortsinfo.at

Fon: +43 (0) 5352 65335-0
Fax: +43 (0) 5352 65335-777
Gratis über Skype anrufen | Skype-ID: futureweb