Re: Enabling pspell in PHP on Mac OS X 10.6

Hi Torrey,

> What am I missing here?  How come PHP isn't recognizing my aspell
> installation and using it for the pspell functions?

If you look at the output of phpinfo(); does it report that you have
these functions installed? There should be a section for each
installed component, including pspell if the configure worked
properly.

Also double check that the configure line it shows at the top of the
page shows your configure line. If not the PHP MAMP is running isn't
the one you built.

paul

--
Paul Reinheimer