Re: Installation Problems

On 8/31/2011 9:16 AM, habib kainessie wrote:
Dear All,

I am trying to configure PHP with Apache Server 2.2.19. I download PHP
VC6 thread safe the recent version. I have done all the relevant
configuration. The Apache server was working well before the configuring
it with PHP. When i have configured it with PHP, and want to restart the
the Apache Service, it is coming with Visual Studio Just-In-Time
Debugger and give an error "An unhandled win32 exception occured in
httpd.exe (3052) and give another error message "The requested operation
has failed."

I am using windows XP Service Pack 2.

Can anyone help resolve this error, i have spend a week of sleepless
trying to find ways and means of resolving it.

Regards.

Have you checked to see what the Apache error log is saying about why it doesn't want to start up (if anything)?

Kurt

--
Kurt Cypher
Senior Systems Programmer, CaTS