Re: Configure Command from ./php -i incorrect?

Yeah it's on centOS 5.6 and only one php installed which I built myself. I am using php over fastcgi with nginx/lighttpd
So I am 100% it's the correct binary.
It's really strange as I do this very often on similar systems and I never had such a strange problem.

In the end it doesn't matter. It's just weird

Sent from my iPhone