Re: problem with php/mysql installation

On 2011-03-23 09:06:53 +0100, Satish said:

Hi

I am new to php and trying to setup my dev environment. I have followed the documentation to install WAMP but unable to get php work with mysql.

When I try to run this script http://localhost/mysql_test, it dumps me to error page:  The webpage at http://localhost/mysql_test.php might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address

Regards,
dbS

I think your test script is in the wrong place/folder and apache doesnt even find it.

You have to put it in the webroot folder or subfolder.

Or you can add a vhost to apache configuration + an entry to your systems hosts file. Thereby you can set any folder on your pc as another webroot