Re: Move the binaries from one server to another

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 9:25 AM, Muslim Abdul Kader <muslimak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I have installed/compiled the php-5.3.5 version on one of my Solaris 10, X86 box and (using ./configure, make and make install). And all seems fine. And i know what are the files that got installed as a result of this compilation/configuration.

Can i copy all these files/directories that got installed from this Solaris 10, X86 server to another server and make the php5.3.5 work? I am trying to avoid another compilation process, instead use the files from my first compilation.

Thanks

hi, I think that it should work.
if you have dynamically linked libraries, then you have to copy those of course

Tyrael