Problem with configuration? Svn module only works from CLI

Hello,

I wrote a script that does a export of an svn repository. When I call the script from the bash shell I get no errors and everything works fine, but when calling from my browser I get the following error (in apache error log) [notice] child pid 11116 exit signal Segmentation fault (11) and the php script pops up to download the file.

There is just one svn_checkout() command in the script. Could this be an configuration issue, since there are separate ini file for cli and apache? I compared the ini files but didn't found a solution.

Thanks in advance!
Ward Loockx