Verification of correct newsgroup for build issues

Hi.

I have been porting PHP for several years to AIX and have often had issues getting all the components to build. There are not bugs per se - as it does work fine from time to time. However, I am curious about which newsgroup would be the most-suitable.
php-dev as a group seems dead
php-internals might be suitable, but porting is not internal - just as install is not configuring or porting.

If this is the correct area - then I'll be asking for some clarifications, hints, etc. about what to do. And the end-result will be a installp format (AIX native installable packaging) that will be available for download from a AIX tools site I am starting.

I currently have a package, but it is missing mysqli - and, you guessed it - I am having issues getting it to build a complete package.

Michael