Apache not finding PHP Module

Hello! I've been working with HTML and PHP for a few weeks now. For the times leading up to now, I've been working at home on my Windows 7 computer and IIS. I had PHP up and running on my laptop perfectly fine, but I wanted to work with PHP at school, too. I decided the best way to do that is have the server on my flashdrive, and that Apache was the best choice. I got it working and portable (amazingly), but when I attempted to add a PHP handler, it wouldn't run. This is the error message I get:

httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 500 of F:/Apache/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load F:/Apache/PHP/php5apache2_2.dll into server: The specified module could not be found.

This is exactly what I added to httpd.conf:
# PHP 5
Loadfile "PHP/php5.dll"

# Load the module
LoadModule php5_module "PHP/php5apache2_2.dll"

# configure the path to php.ini
PHPIniDir "PHP/"

AddHandler application/x-httpd-php .php
AddHandler application/x-httpd-php-source .phps
<FilesMatch \.php$>
     SetHandler application/x-httpd-php
</FilesMatch>

What I've done so far:
1) I made sure that php5apache2_2.dll is in the place I said it was. I don't know if this makes a difference, but I downloaded the V6 Non- Thread Safe version of PHP which didn't have that file, so I copied it from the Thread Safe version (along with some other similar files). 2) I looked at the user feedback and tried some of that stuff out, but Id like to keep PHP as a handler (I know it's possible). 3) I made sure that the line the error was referring to was in fact this line:
LoadModule php5_module "PHP/php5apache2_2.dll"
4) I took note of the fact that application/x-httpd-php .php and application/x-httpd-php-source .phps were missing from mime.types, but my mentor (who was helping me at the time) told me that was irrelevant at the moment, so I didn't bother with it yet.

Is there anything I'm missing? It seems I do that sometimes, then can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong.