./configure on solaris 10

I am trying to configure/compile php 5.3.2 on Solaris 10 but am having trouble with the configure output.

After having solved all dependencies I want, configure end out adding -L/opt/csw/lib/amd64 and -R /opt/csw/lib/amd64 to the compile lines. It also adds -L /opt/csw/lib and -R /opt/csw/lib but after the 64-bit lib paths. The problem is that pretty much everything is compiled as 32 bit on this OS and I cannot find the place where the 64-bit library paths are added (because I want to remove them).

Having the 64-bit library paths searched first ends up in linker errors like this:

ld: fatal: file /opt/csw/lib/amd64/libxml2.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written to sapi/cgi/php-cgi

64 and 32 bit library don't mix well...

How am I supposed to prevent the 64-bit library paths from being used? ./configure doesn't have any options to disable 64-bit and I haven't been able to find the spot in the configure file where it finds the amd64 paths so I can modify configure to stop adding this paths.

Thanks.