Windows server 2003 PHP and IIS issues

Hi,

I've installed IIS 6 and configured for a website.
I've installed and configured php 5.
I was initially getting 401.3 Forbidden error messages in the browser.
But after changing the permissions, I now just get the:
'Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage'.

Any ideas, or has anyone experienced similar issues before?

Regards,
Bass Bizri
MBT IT Support
Master of Business & Technology Program (MBT)
Australian School of Business
The University of New South Wales
: (02) 9385 6660
 :  (02) 9385 6661
:    mbt.itsupport@xxxxxxxxxxx
:   www.asb.unsw.edu.au/mbt
:   www.student.mbt.unsw.edu.au

Privacy/Disclaimer:
This email is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the views of the MBT Program. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.
CRICOS PROVIDER: 00098G