Re: What need to do for supporting a new extension?)

Pleased you have got it sorted now.

This is a public list, so all messages are automatically posted to everyone subscribed to it.

Kind Regards,

Keith

Websites:
http://www.karsites.net
http://www.php-debuggers.net

Look on the bright side - For each and every negative
thought, there is an equal and opposite positive thought.

TMDA [http://tmda.net]

Where will you spend Eternity?
http://www.fellowshiptractleague.org/tract_pdf/english/130.pdf