Re: PHP install with Apache

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009, Roy Lam wrote:

To: php-install@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Roy Lam <roylam_c_h@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  PHP install with Apache

I have a problem on installing PHP 5.3.1 with Apache Server 2.2.14. When I
adding the command "PHPIniDir" into httpd.conf, I cannot start the Apache
Server anymore. By my observation, It should have some problems when i add
an extension into the PHP module. I would like to ask how can i fixed it?

#httpd.conf

I have noticed this too. It appears that when you try to load the php module into apache, the php 5.3.x module crashes apache :(

Try running apache without the php module. It should start OK then.

Kind Regards,

Keith Roberts

Websites:
http://www.karsites.net