PHP 5.2.11 IIS 6.0 give 404 when not in Inetput\wwwroot

Hello,

Yes I am not that familiar with Windows, but have been working with PHP on Linix since 4.x.

I am able to run a phpinfo script in the default website.

When I create a new website and try to run the same script I get a 404, which leads me to ask "is it possible to have a PHP website outside of the default website in Windows Server 2003, IIS 6?"  I would like to have several PHP web sites running from this server.

I can access .htm files from the new website.

Is there a preferred configuration?

PHP Version 5.2.11
Server API: ISAPI
Loaded Config: C:\Program Files\PHP\php.ini

When I run from c:\Inetpub\wwwroot phpinfo works
>From c:\Inetpub\PHPTest2 I get a 404
Both are running from localhost, wwwroot is at port 80 and PHPTest2 is at 8081
I have put a test.htm in the PHPTest2 directory and can access it.

As far as I can tell both sites have the same permissions and ISAPI setup, and folder permissions.

I have been recycling the application pools as well as net stop iisadmin and net start w3svc.

--
Paul Barham
(816) 679-8010