Re: PHP pages not working externally

they both appear to hang for me. Firewall issue?

Jack

2009/9/18 cameron edwards <cam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have setup PHP Version 5.2.6 with Apache2 on a Ubuntu 9.04 Server. Simple php scripts are working fine but others simply just hang in the browser. A script with a print statement http://83.244.227.165/test.php works fine but if i try and do phpinfo http://83.244.227.165/test2.php it will not work.

However, both examples work fine from the machine locally or from any computer inside the LAN.

any help would be appreciated!!

--
Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Thank you for your cooperation