Re: pgsql_php extension issue (windows)

I forgot to mention that my OS is windows XP, SP2. I also have tomcat
installed, but it was stopped during all of this. Please, if anyone has any
idea how to get postgres to work I would really appreciate some feedback.
Also, I am willing to start from scratch and install the versions of the
software that will be guaranteed to interoperate, just let me know what they
are.

I installed the same 3-application combination on a Vista machine a few
months ago, and it works just fine. Go figure.