Help to install PHP5 on windows and IIS 5.1

hi,

I am new to PHP and have some trouble getting started with PHP. I want to use the module version of PHP on my windws xp along with IIS 5.1. I have tried few of the installation guides available but was not able to get started.  I would be grateful if I can be thought how to install php on windows.

I have downloaded the php zip package for windows i.e php-5.2.9-1-Win32 and extracted it to E:\php.

I have gone through the install procedure given in PHP and MySQL Bible,Wiley Publication.

I have copied php.inin to C:\WINDOWS and have edited the doc_root directive to "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot.

Next i have copied php5iaspi.dll and php5ts to C:\WINDOWS\system32.

I have also restarted the WWWservices.

Please help me get started with PHP

Devout

So many new options, so little time. Windows Live Messenger.