Re: Missing POST data with PHP5 running as CGI

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 09:43, Antonio F. Tornisiello
<antonio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have both PHP4 and PHP5 running with apache 1.3 on my cPanel box. PHP4 is
> running as module and PHP5 as CGI. PHP4 is running fine with no problems but
> with PHP5 I'm having trouble with POST data. No form POST data is being
> passed to PHP.
[snip!]

> If using GET, the $_GET var is being populated, but using POST the $_POST
> var is blank.
[snip!]

> Does anybody know what could be wrong ?

    Check your php.ini to make sure you have 'P' set in
`variables_order`.  This variable is sometimes referred to as the
"EGPCS" or "GPC" setting, which is an acronym for the settings that
PHP will accept, in order of priority: Environment, Get, Post, Cookie,
Session (or Get, Post, Cookie).

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxx || danbrown@xxxxxxx