Windows Server 2003 Installation Problems

Hi,

I am trying to get PHP to run on IIS on our Windows 2003 server. It has been running up until recently however I have just removed an ISAPI rewrite module and now PHP won't run at all. I have a simple file called index.php with the following contents:

<?php echo 'test'; ?>

but this doesnt't work. Ammoyingly I can't find any error log on the system either, if someone could give me some advice I would be most grateful.

Shaun

Windows Live Hotmail just got better. Find out more!