IIS 6.0 404.3 error

I have an IIS 6.0 server with about 200 websites.  I have checked several websites and php seems to be working fine, however, I have one site that is using Location: as a form of redirecting.  And on that site alone I am getting a 404.3 error I have tried to make a phpinfo page at the root of the directory and I get the same error.  The URL is therealnorth.com.  If anyone has any ideas I would be greatly appreciative.

Thank you for choosing
--
Michael J Humphries

Penstar Office Center, Suite 101