PHP files coming up as files to download?

Title: PHP files coming up as files to download?
Hi there,

I am new to this list.  I also posted this to a PHP list.

I have Apache 1.3.41, PHP 5.2.8 running on NetBSD 4.0.1.  This install is new.  I have Apache and PHP running on 2 other servers with no problem.

My problem is simple to explain but I have been unable to make it go away.  Whenever I access a .php file my computer pops up with a download screen instead of displaying the desired results of the page.

This is what I have in httpd.conf:

LoadModule php5_module /usr/pkg/lib/httpd/mod_php5.so
AddModule mod_php5.c
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php3
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

<IfModule mod_mime.c>

    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php3
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
    AddHandler php5-script .php
    AddHandler php5-script .php3

</IfModule>

Am I missing a line somewhere?

Output of server-info:

 forgot to include what I see when I do server-info with apache:

Module Name: mod_php5.c
Content handlers:
application/x-httpd-php , application/x-httpd-php-source , text/html
Configuration Phase Participation: Create Directory Config, Merge Directory Configs, Child Exit
Request Phase Participation: none
Module Directives:
php_value - PHP Value Modifier
php_flag - PHP Flag Modifier
php_admin_value - PHP Value Modifier (Admin)
php_admin_flag - PHP Flag Modifier (Admin)
PHPINIDir - Directory containing the php.ini file
Current Configuration:

Thanks
Frank

Frank DeChellis