Re: Trying to get GD2 to work with PHP.

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 9:49 AM, Daniel <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am creating a new website that uses ImageFlow
> (http://finnrudolph.de/ImageFlow/Installation)
>
> I have created a test page for use with the new ImageFlow.js
>
> When I load the webpage, I get the correct page except the pictures. This
> leads me to think that the pictures aren't being rendered by the extension
> php_gd2.dll

    Pretty vague.  Are you not seeing any output where the pictures
should be?  When viewing the source, are there any errors from PHP in
place of the images?  What do you see when you attempt to access the
image directly?

> Any I on the right track here? Is there where I should be asking the
> question?

    Here or (because it's a DLL) on the PHP-WIN list is the right
place.  If it narrows down to a non-PHP issue, then you'll know where
to look for help.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
http://www.parasane.net/