Re: I get blank screen with PHP5 & Apache2.2

Thanks, i got it working now.

""Daniel"" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F5.4C.20960.8F908394@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I can't get my php working. Heres a link to my httpd.conf and php.ini

The locations of my php directory on my local drive is:
C:\php

and Apache is:
c:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\

http://www.zeropointusa.com/test/php/php.ini
http://www.zeropointusa.com/test/php/httpd.conf

btw, i'm only trying to make this work on my local machine first before installing on the server.

Can anyone please look at my config files and see why it wouldn't be working? I got Apache working, I think. When I go to localhost, I see the files in that directory. But, when I click on my test file, which only contains <? phpinfo(); ?>, I get a blank screen. I view the source, and I still see the php.

Thanks in advance guys.