PHP.ini Broken

Hi All,

Please excuse me for being a Novice in PHP.

I'm running a Windows server 2003 box with PHP 4.

One of the websites that we run on the machine requires PHP.

Everything was working until the yesterday when I tried to install Moodle
on the server.
Some intructions were given to me which required editing the php.ini file.
Once I made the changes it has broken part of the other website which
requires php.

I have removed all the changes I had made to the php.ini file but I still
get the following error message:  The Page cannot be found.

For those that can help please let me know if I can provide more info.

Regards,
Bass Bizri

Privacy/Disclaimer:
This email is intended only for the use of the individual named above and
may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not
distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and
individual sender and are not necessarily the views of the MBT Program.
Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.
CRICOS PROVIDER: 00098G