Re: still getting a blank screen after reading faq

Sorry, I was out of the office yesterday.

That is not a PHP error. Your server has an issue with something. I suggest that you check your server logs for the specific cause.

To get errors for PHP to show up you find the spot in your PHP.ini file that says " Error handling and logging". Since you apparently have a set up issue going on here I suggest that you remove the semicolon to the left of the ";error_reporting = E_COMPILE_ERROR|E_ERROR|E_CORE_ERROR". It will pop up a little box and display the errors as PHP starts up.

Then, comment the above out after you have resolved any compiliation erros and then remove the semicolon to the left of the following "error_reporting = E_ALL & E_STRICT". Then scroll down passed this section and make sure "display_errors" is on.

Ensure that no other options in that section are uncommented; only have one or the other at a time uncomments. And of course restart your server each time you make a change to the ini file.

Hope that helps.