PHP not loading OCI8 extension

Hi List,

I have installed Oracle, PHP and apache on my windows machine and have the following issue

If I run phpinfo() from the command line it shows OCI8 as enabled and I can connect to oracle databases.

When I copy my php.ini to my windows directory (from my php directory) and start apache and than run phpinfo() from a php page in my browser it does not show me that OCI8 is enabled and also does not allow me to connect to databases. It does show it is using the right php.ini from my windows directory

I'm sure this must be an environment setting somewhere but I  can't work this out.

Anybody with some more experience in installing this combo can shed some light on this??

Brgds

Jack