Re: installation with IIS

Hi John,

So while PHP may be installed it would appear that your webserver doesn't know
about it yet. That's why your web browser is asking you what to do with this
file it doesn't understand.

I would try checking out one of the tutorials on how to install PHP with the
FastCGI implementaiton under IIS, follow the steps and see if there's something
that wasn't done. I think I used this same tutorial to get things set up on my
Windows box.
http://learn.iis.net/page.aspx/272/installing-php-on-windows-vista-with-fastcgi/

paul

--