php and Oracle client on mac

Hello there

I have a Mac OS X 10.5.2 on which php and Apache are installed and running (which come by default with company installation, but after enabling the php).

What I need to do is to develop some php code which access a remote database server of Oracle (on which I have an account).

I have Oracle client 10 downloaded on my machine.

As far as I knew I have to set some environment variables as well as recompile the php??

Can anyone please help by as much detailed instructions as possibole please as I have totally no idea of what I should do?

Thank you very much for your time and support.

Best.

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000009ukm/direct/01/