Re: development environment parallel to stable php install

This is a scanned directory, It should point to a directory you want to store additional config files (mysql.ini, zend.ini etc... so you can break up the php-ini file to smaller sections or use seperate config files for loadable modules/extensions) in and not the directory containing the php-config file.