Re: What is php compiled with now?

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 1:53 PM, Rick <ellis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <ab5568160803121034l33414878q9848c0373c50e029@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>
> Daniel Brown <parasane@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>  >    When running ./configure, if you use that information, just be
>  >sure to remove the quotes.
>
>  Why? The quotes will be eaten by bash without any problem.

    You're correct.  I had said that because I thought I remembered
there being an issue where the engine was storing quoted argv's
exactly as they were entered on the command line.  If that were the
case, it would mean using and reusing that information would lead to
lots of quotes over time (if just copied and pasted).

    I can't find that information now, so I may be "mis-remembering."
And while I still prefer to remove the quotes, because I'm anal like
that, feel free to disregard that portion of my previous message.

--
</Dan>

Daniel P. Brown
Senior Unix Geek
<? while(1) { $me = $mind--; sleep(86400); } ?>